Why enter The Energy Awards?
- Showcase the excellent work and innovations you and your business have done over the last 12 months.
- Being a finalist certifies excellence in your business and proves to clients new and existing that you are an industry leader.
- Receive recognition from the energy industry for your company’s contribution, be known as an award winner and secure a competitive edge over your peers.
- Be recognised by our esteemed panel of judges as one of the country’s finest in the energy sector – the rigorous judging process proves that you really are the best in your field.
- Raise your company profile through PR exposure online, in print and on the night to enhance your brand awareness in the market place and help win potential new business opportunities.
- If you're lucky enough to win you'll receive phenomenal exposure on social media, an announcement in H&V News both in print and online, as well as recognition in front of an engaged audience of energy leaders the day of the awards.
And to top it off, entries are free! You can enter as many categories as you like, at no cost.
Hopefully you'll find an answer to your question below. If not, please contact Muyiwa Adebiyi on 020 3953 2958 or email Muyiwa.Adebiyi@emap.com.
To view the criteria, create your account, or login with your email and password used to create your account if you have already done so. Select ‘Enter Now’ against the category you wish to view where the criteria will be displayed. If you wish to start your entry at this point any information you add will be autosaved and you can login to complete the rest of the entry at any time.
Enter the email address and password that you used when you first started your entry on the log in page, you will then be taken through to your dashboard and will be able to continue your entry.
You can enter another category by selecting the category you wish to enter from the ‘Categories’ section.