Julius has extensive experience in managing technical energy reduction projects, having a track record of delivering against and exceeding ambitious carbon emissions targets and has developed energy strategies for a number of our key customers. Julius oversees the Energy Intelligence team which provides energy software development, key data acquisition, energy and digital consultancy and energy bureau services for our clients.
Since November 2015, Julius has been ENGIE's Energy Intelligence Director, responsible for energy supply support services, energy efficiency projects and the newly acquired C3NTINEL energy software products.
Past activities include:
- February 2015 - November 2015 - Technical Director - Cofely UK
- April 2013 - February 2015 - Operations Director - Power Efficiency
- April 2011 - April 2012 - Managing Director - Balfour Beatty - CTH
- October 2010 - April 2011 - Director of Energy Projects - Power Efficiency
- February 2001 - September 2010 - Head of Energy & Environment - Sainsbury Supermarket Ltd.